D.J. Sindh Government Science College was founded in 1887, chiefly through the efforts of a far-sighted, prominent Sindhi philanthropist, Mr. Diwan Dayaram Jethmal whose name it bears. The College was opened on 17th January, 1887 by His Excellency Lord Reay, the Governor of Bombay in a bungalow in Thaitai Compound, situated on Bunder Road. Later on it was shifted to the present building in 1892. The College was by then a full-fledged institution with faculties of Arts, Sciences, Engineering and Law. D.J.Sindh Government Science College began primarily as an Arts college
Sri in kaghan valley
Paras valley, Naran
In Victorian style, Crabtree & Evelyn comes to Karachi:
The Launch of a leading UK beauty care retailer Crabtree & Evelyn’s first store in Pakistan. British High Commissioner to Pakistan Adam Thomson was the chief guest at the occasion. The glamorous ‘Victorian Era’ dresses displayed by various models were artistically designed and created by Amina Jauhar along with Saman Arif and Afifa Tariq. PHOTO: ARIF SOOMRO.
Kayseria holds exhibition to launch its summer collection 2012 in Karachi:
Fauzia.PHOTO COURTESY LOTUS
Fatima Waleed Zaman.PHOTO COURTESY LOTUS